Thursday, January 26, 2023

Alex' Glistening Buff Body

Allie admires Alex' glistening buff body… Along with thousands of other straight female viewers. #DAYS

Nicole calls Sloan a pathetic slut. If there was a time the words "it takes one to call one" ever applied this would be it. #DAYS

Gabi: "I don't think I broke anything." Except for Stefan's skull. #DAYS

The Eric-Sloan-Nicole scene was unique. It's not every day you see a defrocked priest's two lovers duke it out in front of him. #DAYS

Stefan to Gabi: "I don't want to be with you and I never will." Better start printing the wedding invitations. #DAYS

Allie: "I'm upset just like Chanel but you don't see me making out with the person in front of me." Alex: "No, but being the person in front of you, I'd volunteer for that." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Belle: "I could beat you with my hands tied behind my back." Sloan: "You might beat me when my hands are tied behind my back but that's not what Eric does." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs