Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Knew I Had To Throw Up

Vivian is dead and Jordan is alive – so to speak. Who knows? You just
can't trust this show. #DAYS

Ciara: "When I woke up this morning and lifted my head from the pillow I
knew I had to throw up." The same thing happened to me when I saw a
spinning hourglass. #DAYS

For Ciara's wedding
Something old…
Something new…
Something borrowed…
A little vomit, too. #Days

Julie: "You may kiss the bride." Doug leans in for a kiss. Julie: "NO! I
have to keep practicing." Hey, Doug's 95. He has to keep practicing,
too. #DAYS

Sarah: "Who am I to stand in the way of a wedding?" Well, you stood in
the way of your own. #DAYS

So the hooker Xander hooked up with wasn't a hooker? COP OUT! #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs