Monday, April 08, 2019

A Big Gulp

Maggie: "I don't like Sarah marrying a cheater." Who are you married to, Maggie? #DAYS

Stefan: "You're going to blame the incompetence of the SPD on me?" Might as well, the SPD has enough incompetence to go around." #DAYS

Brady to Gabi: "You've already laid the seeds." And I think Brady is looking those seeds to yield a crop of wild oats.

Abe: "Hope and I are more than employer and employee." Yeah, you're practically family since you have her dead son's eyes. #DAYS

"I am agent Laverne Smith and I don't believe in fairy tales." In that case, she must have a tough time living in Salem. #DAYS

Ciara: "I promise everything is going to be OK." Translation: Everything is going down the tubes like a toilet with a power flush. #DAYS

Abe plays the race card. Jack plays the ignorant card. #DAYS

Jennifer drops the bomb that the Spectator will be endorsing Abe. That and a 7-11 gift card will get Abe a Big Gulp. #DAYS

Claire: "I'm just the dumped ex." I have a feeling Claire should get used to saying that. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs