Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Got A Match?

Popcorn and diet soda... Rafe and Hope's snack is better than my lunch. #DAYS
 
Jennifer insists she could be Abby's support.  Right, whenever Abby got to be too much she could just pop a few more pills. #DAYS
 
They shouldn't leave Abby with the crazy people.  Once the nuts see her they'll think they're sane and want to leave. #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Jade sticks her head out the window: "Joey, Joey, wherefore art thou, Joey?" #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Rafe: "I had a mullet and weighed 115 pounds in high school." Hope: "I'll bet you looked a lot better then." #DAYS
 
Q: Why did Jade and Joey romp upstairs instead of downstairs? A: They wanted to take their relationship to a new level. #Rimshot #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Abby: "You're disturbing me." Nurse: "Consider yourself disturbed... because you are... very disturbed. #DAYS
 
I loved the Hope & Rafe scenes today. I always enjoy seeing a wacky murderess and her zany accomplice have a rollicking time. #DAYS
 
April 26, 2078 — 90-year old Abigail Horton is finally cured... because science has finally figured out a way to transplant brains. #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Ben: "I'm back. What do you have to say to that?" Abby: "Got a match?" #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs