Monday, January 05, 2015

Forgive Me And Jump My Bones

Ben's not struggling too much as a barista. I know flowers. That's a $125 bouquet... if he got it at a florist and not Walmart. #DAYS
 
Theorem: If you bump into someone in Salem it will be someone you hate. Serena bumps into Nicole. Quod Erat Demonstrandum. #DAYS
 
Victor: "Brady and Melanie are acting like two squirrels in a bag." The squirrels however, would be smart enough to get out of the bag #DAYS
 
After Will said "I'm going to disappear" can someone tell me what Paul said? I couldn't hear over the audience cheering. #DAYS
 
Nicole to Daniel: "Blah blada blah blah blada blada blah blah blah blada. Blah blada..." Translation: "Forgive me and jump my bones." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs