Everyone's Pissed
Next on #DOOL – Rafe: “I guess you and Phillip are back on.” Gabi: Mainly it’s Phillip that’s on… me.” #DAYS
Phillip is going to help Leo by following the gambling money. What could go wrong? #DAYS
Phillip saves the company. Everyone’s pissed. Can you imagine the reactions if he had lost? #DAYS
Belle phones Brady to say she’s worried about Marlena. Brady: “What’s wrong?” Belle: “I’m not sure.” Well, that explains it. #DAYS
If you’re interested in reading the full Sarah Horton/Destiny Rolands case file it’s stored in the collection of the expansive Salem Hospital Malpractice Library, an iconic Salem institution. #DAYS
Phillip is going to help Leo by following the gambling money. What could go wrong? #DAYS
Phillip saves the company. Everyone’s pissed. Can you imagine the reactions if he had lost? #DAYS
Belle phones Brady to say she’s worried about Marlena. Brady: “What’s wrong?” Belle: “I’m not sure.” Well, that explains it. #DAYS
If you’re interested in reading the full Sarah Horton/Destiny Rolands case file it’s stored in the collection of the expansive Salem Hospital Malpractice Library, an iconic Salem institution. #DAYS


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home