Friday, February 08, 2008

Valentine's Day

This coming Thursday is Valentine's Day. The day of love. Here's your Valentine's Day card from that ole sentimentalist, Prevuze...


♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥

♥


Here's hoping love finds you on Valentine's day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Quiet one said...

LMAO...I love you too Prevuze! Happy VD!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Prevuze!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I couldn't imagine what the punch line was going to be. Good one!

Michelle - first thing I thought when I read your "Happy VD" was "Happy Venerial Disease?" what kind of a wish is that? It took me a second to realize what you really meant. LOLOL

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Prevuzites out there and, especially, to the Prevuze Krew.

PS - some excellent late posts to yesterday's Prevuze. I was even moved to add another.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very appropriate Prevuze for this pre-Valentine special edition.

Happy V Day to Prevuze and all its readers!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Applecheeks-I kind of do that on purpose :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs